Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Simian Line


I just noticed that someone I work with has a simian line (combined head and heart line)on his dominant hand but not on his left hand.
The Simian Line or Simian Crease was named so, because many monkeys have only one line across their palm like this.
People with Simian Lines tend to be very different than other people.
  • Many people with Downs Syndrome have Simian Lines
  • Many serial killers and sociopaths have simian lines
  • People with Simian Lines tend to have extreme tempers
  • People with Simian Lines tend to be very energetic
  • People with Simian Lines tend to be very creative
  • If the line is higher on the hand, it means the person is ruled more by emotions.
  • If the line is lower on the hand, the person tends to be ruled more by their thoughts.
  • It is usually difficult for a person with a Simian line to balance their emotions with logic
Now that I have seen this guy's hands, he is making more sense to me. He has a temper like no one I have ever met. The smallest things make him cry or yell. Yesterday, I heard he stood on the urinal in the bathroom and peeked at someone in a stall, and when the guy got angry, he ran away crying saying it wasn't his fault, he was tired and that made him have to look at another guy on the toilet. (?) I didn't give him a real reading, )I didn't want to ask him for his hands) someone just mentioned to me that he did not have many lines on his palms so I glanced at it when an opportunity arose. I am always being a nosy palm reader like that.

14 comments:

schwa said...

I have been into palmistry for quite some time, I was reading on your site about the Simian Line. People with down's syndrome and sociopaths have no more likelyhood of having a simian line than anymore else. That is completely false and even a little insulting for people with a Simian Line. It is believed that the head and heart form together after an emotional tradgedy, thus resulting in the Simian Line. But overall, no one really knows why it form or who is most vulnerable.

Becca said...

I have to agree with Schwa. I have a Simian line, and I am the farthest thing from a serial killer/ a sufferer of downs syndrome. I can't say I'm not insulted by that, but I also have to include that my simian line isn't on my dominant hand. What does that mean exactly?

Craig said...

I'm an artist,I also have simian lines on both palms.I have been searching for all the information that I can find on the simian line,I have found a site www.jenniferboyer.com/SimianlineFacts.html It is full of useful information and helped me find out a lot about my self.Don't be afraid we are just a little different.Hope this helps. Craig

rajesh said...

I am having simian lines on both the palms,Though I would like to maintain peaceful life but I always disturbed by internal struggle.I could not make balance in between logic and emotion,
but I am a creative and energetic,I am an artist too,I research a lot of things about the character of simian line,I collected all the informations from various simian line holding person.

N.Dev said...

I am a first year computer science student and I have a Simian line on my right hand. I have done quite lot research but still waiting what does it exactly mean. And I don't fall on first three bullets points.

N.Dev said...

I am a first year computer science student and I have a Simian line on my right hand. I have done quite lot research but still waiting what does it exactly mean. And I don't fall on first three bullets points.

The Hollow Man said...

I have simian creases or lines on both hands and I truly believe that I am far from being a sociopath/killer, or am I a down syndrome sufferer, if I was, then I won't be commenting on your post. I am a writer, a campus journalist, blogger and I think I'm not that creative, so I must disagree with the "extremely creative" thingie you posted.

xsecond chancex said...

It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one out there with simian lines on both of my hands I'm also an artist just finding out wh[at all this has a meaning to my life

xsecond chancex said...

It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one out there with simian lines on both of my hands I'm also an artist just finding out wh[at all this has a meaning to my life

user said...

I have the Simian line on both of my palms, my oldest son also have it on both palms too. I am still very puzzle of what all this mean. I become aware of my simian line when I was search online for down syndrome. Like many others, I am far from a serial killer or having down syndrome.

user said...

Is this Simian Line thing Genetic??

Unknown said...

I've only been researching this subject for an hour, and can already find several holes in your story. More care and responsibility needs to be taken before "informational" articles are posted online. Ten minutes of fact finding would have done you, and your misinformed readers, a world of good.

Anonymous said...

I to but have a simian line and every time I get angry at school especially that I hate angry feel more likely a constantly breakdown I'm not sure what to do?

Unknown said...

Interesting research, I have a simian line on each of my palms. My wife always tells me that she wouldn't be surprised if I was a serial killer, probably because I really hate being around people. This is kind of ironic because people always seem to want to be around me, most of my ex girlfriends were obsessive as well. Anyone who has ever gotten to know me says that I'm not like most people.