Sunday, October 14, 2007

This is my right hand.

This is a photo of my dominate hand, I drew the lines over top because they were too hard to see. Too many things about my hand are unfortunate.
Look at the heart line. (the heart line is the top vertical line). It is full of chains, which signifies that I want personal contact but I am easily hurt and fear rejection, this is amplified because the line rises to my Jupiter finger.
Jupiter (Index) is the power finger, so I am ruled mostly by my heart (which cause me to get hurt easily). That is mirrored in my life line.
The life line is the line that curves around the thumb. My life line is chained but there is good news, I have a line that runs along he inner side of the life line. This line is called the Mars line and not everybody has one. The Mars line gives me added strength during times of trouble. There are positive things about my hand as well.
My head line is clear and focused with a gentle curve that represents my creative thought process.
My fingers are fairly straight, so the properties that each represent are positively manifested. The Apollo line is well developed. The Apollo Line is the line that ends at my ring finger (the Apollo finger). It represents success in life.
My fate line is also strong, it is the line that runs from the bottom of my palm towards my heart line. It has many lines rises up which can be positive influences.
I am not sure what to make of my Mercury line. It is the line I drew in black that runs from under my pinkie towards my Venus Mount (the pad at the bottom of my thumb). I have read that this could indicate illness but I have been pretty healthy. It can also be read as some kind of communication line but I don't know how to read that. Let me know if you know how to read a Mercury Line. What does my Mercury Line say to you?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I am into palmistry! I will take a look at your mercury line, and comment again to tell you what I find.
:)

Brooke said...

your mercury line is frayed suggesting you may have relationship problems, not brought on by conflicting personality, but by illness or calamity. It did not seem to denote children, but could mean you might have a boy or two.
That was all I could see. sorry, I'm a little rusty and out of practice.

Unknown said...

I see your Mercury line showing you a deep sense of intuition and a need for you to "teach" or get your message out there. It's likely going to be through a more "spiritual" or esoteric medium though. Mercury always speaks to me of the "higest and the good" and intuition. Of course, Mercury is also a trickster and the god of commerce. The fraying -- let me look closer on where it is. Because most Mercury lines that I've seen aren't as long as yours -- they tend to interact with other lines in the hands which have influence on your spirituality and communication skills.

If nothing else, you should practice always speaking YOUR truth and not worrying so much about what others want to hear. (You probably do that to either ingratiate yourselves to them, or to keep them happy -- but what about you?)

Vivaan said...

Visit my site for more topics on palm luck

http://palmluck.blogspot.com/

Regards
Naveen