Thursday, February 21, 2008

Desiree's hands


These are Desiree's hands. She is right handed and 30 years old. She spent a summer living with me many years ago, so I knew her more as a teenager than an adult. I am living in the mountains now and didn't bring any of my palmistry books, I tried to research some of my questions on line then figured I'll just trust my own knowledge. When I get home, I'll fact check.
I'll start with her left hand which is her past and her tendencies. All of her fingers are very straight which means the energies of each finger can flow freely which of course is a very positive foundation to begin with.
She does have a Girdle of Venus which means she takes pleasure in life, food and sex. This is a tricky tendency to have because it can lead to excess in life such as overeating , overspending and lusty behaviors.
Her her heart line reaches up towards Jupiter meaning love is very important to her but then it touches down on her head line showing she can balance her emotions well with rational thought. There is a good space between her head line and heart line indicating she is open minded. The head line and life line are joined at the beginning showing that she can be shy. Her head line has a gentle slope that ends under Mercury, this shows she has imagination and a strong mind.
Her Life line has a sister line which means when times are tough she has a good support system to help her through. The life line stays very close to her thumb indicating that she isn't very concerned with world travel or open to many different opportunities. This is also reflected in her fate line which is very short and almost non existent. A short fate line like this indicates little motivation or drive. Many of these things have changed for her future.
When I looked at her right hand (present and future) I noticed her Saturn and Apollo finger were very close together with Saturn leaning slightly over Apollo. (Assuming she has never seriously injured these fingers) This indicates that a poor mood often hinders her success and creativity. On this hand, her girdle of Venus is much less prominent, showing that she has mastered her self control and doesn't let the lust for life lead her to to many excesses.
Her heart line is more upturned in the future with a tasseled end meaning she becomes less cerebral with love and also less focused but it still remains a very positive and important aspect of her life. I couldn't make out the marriage line in her palm print because they are on the outermost part of the palm under the pinkie but I saw she has the possibility for 3 dependants. Usually, I would say these are children but the uppermost bracelet on her wrist say she will have problems with infertility so these dependant lines could be other loved ones she cares for as one would love a child. Her head line still has that slight curve meaning she will maintain a strong creative mind but it also forks at the end and connects to her life line. A fork usually indicates a good balance between thought and imagination and a talent for writing. I'm not exactly sure what it means when it connects to the life line. Over her head line, are a series of X's which indicate this is a good time in her life to make investments, and judging from her fate line, the best investments will have something to do with her family.
Her fate line is slightly stronger now, meaning she has more ambition now. This fate line goes in a direction that I have never seen before, usually they head up the palm towards Saturn or Apollo but her veers off and end on her life line. To me, this means her motivation is her family and she would feel the most accomplished just knowing that her family is happy and living well. Her life line still has the sister line to help her through the rough hard times.
This time, hre life line covers more of the palm indicating she is more interested in the world and more open to its possibilities.

2 comments:

Xiao Xiao said...

Hi there... I'm interested to have my palm read... especially on love issue.... how do i start now?

Unknown said...

hey there -- update your site! I'd be happy to trade links. also, I'd love to talk "shop" with you as well.

Best!
Peggie
http://palmistry101.blogspot.com