Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A death on the palm

A few years ago, I was reading palms at work. The fate line, on the one man's palm, had a break and a new clear begining. I found the spot of present time, according to his age on his palm, then calculated how far until that change. I estimated that in 3-5 years he would no longer be doing what he was doing. Knowing his history and lifestyle, I figured he'd be in prison. Yesterday, I was informed that he died on Saturday. That was about 4 years since I did his reading. I really can't remember what his heart line looked like or his life line, but he died of a heart attack. He's the first person, whose hand I have held, that I have known died. So that's really sad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi i was wondering whether you can help to read my palm ...i have recently suffered a horrible break up with someone i really love..i need some direction to where i am heading in my love life....and whether i shoudl give up on him

schwa said...

I'd be happy to read any one's palm. E-mail me an image of both palms, make sure the lines are clear enough to see. You can trace over them with pen before taking the picture. In the email include your age, which hand is your dominant hand and what your question is. palmistry@verizon.net