Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An emotional palm

Hi,
I am very intrested in having my palm read. I've been to a few psychics and palm readers, all of them have tried to sell me stuff in the end like, aura cleansing, etc. Its nice to have someone do it because its an intrest. I would appreciate you giving me any insight you can! My life line concerns me. And I wonder if I will ever truly find someone and have children (by the way Im 26). I sent you my left hand (even though Im right handed) Ive always heard that in women the left hand is more emotional and can tell you more? Thank you sincerely!-- Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay its not the end.

I see how your life lines concerns you. There are so many obstacles in your way, but I do see a sister line so you have a support system to get you through the many rough times. You are a humanitarian and care for many people like they are your own children. From the upper line on your wrist, it seems you may be unable to have children or it will be very difficult. Does the line on your right wrist dip into your palm the same way? Your head line dips down in an imaginative slope. Your heart lines has many tails dipping down symbolizing heart ache/break. It seems you let your imagination get the best of you and tend to think the worst. I see two lover lines but this is your left hand so they are most likely previous loves. They are strong, you love hard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Спешим-спешим скоро Рождество, не забудьте погадать - рождественские гадания

Anonymous said...

good analysis
http://www.indianpalmreading.blogspot.com

Alan said...

Really nice blog about palmistry lines.I am always inserted to talk about this topic.Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so much entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.


Tarot Card Reading