Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Erin's palm

Hello, My name is Errin. I came across your site from searching palmistry sites on google.com and I would like to know if you are able to read my palm. I know very little about palmistry, but it's the basics I already know. The lines I am most worried about are my fate, life, and my "rascettes". I want to be successful in life, give birth, and to always be with my love, my husband. I hope you can read my palm and shed some insightful info. I have only scanned my right hand because it is the hand I write with. Please let me know if you need more info.
Thanks in advance,
Errin



I see from your wrist that child birth will be hard but I also see that you will have two children. Your marriage looks strong but your heart will be broken a few times, its in your sensitive nature. Your fate line is deep meaning you are very motivated but it branches in many directions so you will change careers in diverse ways but you will work hard in every direction. I don't see a strong line of success, if you would focus your attention it would be very helpful to you. I see you have a great imagination, maybe it gets the best of you too often.

No comments: